Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make use of our Services. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
This Policy does not apply to any third party site or service linked to or from our website or services, to our social media channels, or to any site or service recommended or referred to by our websites or services or by our staff. It also does not apply to the third parties who host our social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn).
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
2.1. Information you provide to us. We collect information you provide directly to us through your access or use of the Services, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: your name, email address, phone number, vehicle registration number, payment method, financial and credit card information, tenancy contracts and other information you choose to provide.
2.2. Information we collect through your use of our Services. When you use our Services, we collect your (Personal Data) information that could be used to contact you directly such as but is not limited to full name, phone number, credit/debit card information, email address, vehicle registration number, model and mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, device location, IP address, SMS data, transaction information, age/birth date, browsing history information, searching history information, and registration history information.
We also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your Personal Data for the feature to work. To opt-out of sharing your location with us, please refer to your device settings.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, such as Google Analytics or similar. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We, or service providers on our behalf, may use technologies such as pixel tags or beacons and other tracking technologies to automatically collect personal data, when you use our Websites and Services.
2.3. Information we collect from other sources. We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with Personal Data we receive from you or collect through our Services.
If you choose to link, create, or log in to your account with a payment provider or social media service (e.g., Facebook), or if you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
If your employer uses one of our enterprise solutions, we may receive information about you from your employer.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Use of Personal Data. We may use Personal Data which you provide to us or we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal administration and operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Future Link and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Notify you about changes to our Services;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services;
- Keep our Services safe and secure; and
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
To preserve the integrity of our databases, to carry out on-going Services on your behalf, for research, analytics and statistics purposes and to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, we retain Personal Data submitted by Users for a reasonable length of time.
HalaPark is not responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide and will modify or update your Personal Information in our databases upon your request. If required by law or at your request, we will erase or archive from active use your Personal Data.
By accessing or using the Services, you do hereby represent and warrant that you understand that all information submitted by you through the Services or otherwise to Halapark may be used by HalaPark in accordance with applicable laws, this Policy and our Terms and Conditions.
- SHARING A PERSONAL DATA
4.2. Through our Services. We may share your Personal Data:
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share your Personal Data, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate;
- With your employer (or similar entity) and any necessary third parties engaged by us or your employer, if you participate in any of our enterprise solutions.
4.3. Other important sharing. We may share your Personal Data:
- With HalaPark subsidiaries and affiliated entities;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing and advertising partners, and other service providers who need access to such Personal Data to carry out work on our behalf or to perform any contract we enter into with them;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties to enforce or apply our Terms of Conditions, to investigate potential breaches or if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Conditions, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of HalaPark or others;
- With third parties in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
If the processing of your personal information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), you have a right to obtain a copy, modify or permanently delete (in limited circumstances, such as where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed) Personal Data, which was collected by us.
In this case you should provide us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, especially if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavour to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.
- SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
Your user account is password-protected so that only you and authorized HalaPark employees have access to your account information. HalaPark staff will never proactively reach out to you and ask for any personal account information, including your password.
- CONTACT US
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.halapark.com/contact-us/